IAPA 2023 Spring CME Symposium
Virtually, from anywhere!
Were you unable to attend our 2023 Spring CME Symposium? You have the option to attend online anytime and earn up to 7.0 CME credits!
- Is There a PA on Board? In-Flight Medical Emergency Management
- Updates in Sickle Cell Disease Management
- Gynecology for the Primary Care PA
- Cervical and Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
- A Review of Surgical PANCE/PANRE Topics for the Non-Surgical PA
- Hepatitis C
- Pay it Forward through PA Education
- Carotid Artery Stenosis and the Application of Transcarotid Artery Revascularization
IAPA Members - $60 USD
Non-Members - $100 USD
*Joining us at the 2023 Fall CME Conference? Bundle your registration and save! This includes up to 25 Category 1 CME credits (7 credits for the Spring CME Symposium Self-Paced and 18 credits, pending accreditation, for the Fall CME Conference).
Early Bird - IAPA 2023 Member Bundle - $255 USD
Early Bird - IAPA 2023 Non-Member Bundle - $375 USD
*Available through September 17, 2023
Regular - IAPA 2023 Member Bundle - $330 USD
Regular - IAPA 2023 Non-Member Bundle - $450 USD
Interested in participating as a speaker at this or other IAPA CME events? Click to submit a CME proposal for consideration. Questions? Contact Isaiah Perez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
**This activity has been reviewed by the AAPA Review Panel and is compliant with AAPA CME Criteria. This activity is designated for 7 AAPA Category 1 CME credits. Approval is valid from 6/1/2023 to 5/31/2024 . PAs should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation. AAPA reference number: CME-209174.