Annual Member Meeting - Review of 2022
Indiana Academy of PAs (IAPA) is organized under section 501(c)(6) of the Internal Revenue Code. Due to lobbying activities, 20% of dues are not tax deductible. Federal Tax ID: 23-7403988
10 Great Reasons to Be a Member
1. Connections to a robust network banded together to produce positive results for public health in our region.
2. CME Conference that provides quality education and networking for PAs, and you receive a SIGNIFICANT discount by being a member. You can contribute to the content, help plan the Conference or attend to enhance your professional development.
3. Public Policy/Advocacy to contribute to the strong advocacy program centered on assuring that Indiana PA voices are being heard. The Legislative Committee prepares legislative updates/alerts, and keeps track of public health issues under consideration by the State Legislature. Public Health contracts with a lobbyist to advocate for priority public health issues.
4. Informational Updates directly from IAPA to keep members in touch with each other and on the pulse of current issues through an up-to-date web site and email updates of emerging issues relevant to the PA profession.
5. Networking opportunities to connect with your peers and other health care professionals in our region, building your contacts, sharing ideas, best practices and solutions to enhance your current job, find opportunities for career enhancement, etc.
6. Affiliation with IAPA, the premiere voice of PAs in Indiana, representing 1,500+ PAs in the state.
7. Discounted Educational Offerings, reduced registration fees at all IAPA-sponsored continuing education and networking events.
8. Leadership Opportunities to learn and practice leadership and meeting management skills that you may need for your resume, professional growth or self-promotion. Opportunities are available on the Board, committees and special projects annually.
9. Recognition as an Outstanding PA of the Year or Rising Star awardee. Each year, nominate your colleagues or yourself to celebrate achievements from the past year, recognized at IAPA's annual CME Conference!
10. Empowerment as part of a broader PA community. You are empowered to get involved in issues that affect your personal and professional communities and your quality of life.
BONUS: Indiana PAs are just plain awesome, why wouldn't you want to be a part of our network?
Select the Membership Best for You!
Memberships to IAPA last a full calendar year from the date you become a member. Discounts are available if you opt to auto-renew your membership, or, if you gather your colleagues for a group membership. Receive 10% off your total group invoice of 5-10 members, or 20% off groups of more than 10!
Fellow: Fellow members must be NCCPA certified and/or a Graduate of an ARC-accredited program. Fellow members are permitted to vote on AAPA issues. A Fellow member MUST be a member of AAPA to hold formal office.
Pre-PA Student: This member level is strictly for current students that are planning on applying to an ARC-accredited program. This membership is an annual membership that requires a yearly renewal. Pre-PA Students can change their member level to PA Student level once they become an official PA student.
Annual Renewal - $20
PA-Student: Students currently enrolled in an ARC-accredited PA program are eligible to apply for a Student membership. This one-time fee covers your entire PA student career. Students are not permitted to vote or hold office. PA-Students can only renew to a Fellow membership upon expiration.
One-time Fee - $40
Associate: Associate members include any of the following: a physician assistant that is not certified or licensed, other healthcare professionals who have, at a minimum, a certification within their respective field. Associate members are not entitled to vote or hold office on the Board of Directors.
Annual Renewal - $125