Public Relations and Communications Committee
- Maintain familiarity with AAPA Public Relations resources and utilize as needed to meet the committee's charges as presented.
- Develop programs and initiatives to advance the PA profession within the state.
- Act as liaison between the BOD, media and other identified audiences at the discretion of the BOD.
- Develop and oversee distribution of public service announcements and/or press releases whenever appropriate.
- Develop, promote, coordinate and supervise PA week activities throughout the state.
- Make policy recommendations concerning development of public education and public relations activities to the BOD when appropriate.
- Compose articles for the IAPA newsletter regarding public education topics and committee activities.
- Oversee production of the IAPA newsletter, the IAPA Herald.
- Write articles and recruit articles and photos from the board members, committee members and PA members for the IAPA newsletter.
- Take photos of IAPA activities for publication in the IAPA newsletter.
- Make recommendations concerning website updates and improvements to the BOD and the administrator.
- Chair shall serve as chief editor of the IAPA newsletter.
Chair: Sean Sreniawski